Our commercial team at GLG Legal understands that construction and infrastructure projects are complex and require strategic risk management. We aim to simplify the process and work with you to ensure that your project is protected from risks arising from compliance, due diligence, and contract issues.
If you are involved in construction and infrastructure, it is essential to obtain legal advice at every stage of the project. There are numerous obligations that you will need to be aware on from environmental and planning issues to real estate and property issues. We can assist you with your project at any stages, whether that be developing the idea, sourcing finance, property negotiations and contracts, construction and building contracts and all the regulations that you will need to abide by.
GLG Legal can assist you by:
- advising on financing for projects;
- preparing and reviewing tender documentation and construction contracts;
- advising on procurement effective methods;
- negotiating construction and property contracts; and,
- advising on compliance and due diligence issues.