Dealing with a Body Corporate issue?
Body Corporate Law is often a complex field, where many people involved are unaware of their legal obligations. Our experience and extensive knowledge of the day-to-day operations of a body corporate, ensures that our clients can rely on us to get the advice they require.
Our legal services include:
- Building and construction defects
- Building Management Statement & Community Management Statement
- By-law reviews, advice and registration
- Establishment of new schemes
- Management advice (in new or existing complexes)
- Recovering outstanding levies and contributions
- Subdividing lots
We ensure that our client’s rights and obligations are protected by assisting them through the interpretation and understanding of the law.
CONTACT OUR EXPERIENCED TEAM TO FIND OUT HOW WE CAN HELP YOU