SPEAK TO THE EXPERTS
Non-complicated results-driven Franchising solutions.
When you choose to open a Franchise business, there are many issues to consider.
- Strategies and options
- Appropriate business structures and systems
- Franchise agreements and other documentation
- Master franchising arrangements
- Code of Conduct compliance
- Intellectual property – identification, protection, licensing and maintenance
- Employment agreements and industrial relations, credit applications, ancillary contracts and documentation
- Commercial leasing and licensing
- Disputes, negotiation, mediation and litigation
- Termination, buybacks and transfers
- Acquisitions, consolidation and sales
For those new to the field, it can be daunting. That’s where an experienced franchising solicitor can help clear the confusion and develop a strategy to simplify the process. From there, our law firm can help you compose the associated documentation and contracts. Working together, we will ensure that your business sees the benefits that franchising can offer, without any nasty surprises.
VISIT THE BLOG.
Developing a property or piece of land comes with its own risks and rewards but what does it mean when a contract says, “subject to development approval”? Developers and real estate agents often use a subject to development approval clause from a previous contract,...
Article by Peter Lee, Property Law Accredited Specialist There has been plenty of public debate lately about sunset dates and the termination of contracts. Mainly these focus on the plight of buyers who signed a contract years ago at what was then market prices,...
Property Lawyer Joins GLG Legal GLG Legal is excited to announce that Mark Jenvey, a property lawyer with over 20 years of experience has joined the firm as Special Counsel in Brisbane. Mark brings a wealth of expertise and capability in commercial, industrial and...